Charles Wynn-Evans rounds up recent case law on service provision changes and other thorny TUPE issues ‘There can be a service provision change where activities are conducted by just one employee. However, the connected issues of the principal purpose of the organised grouping and whether the employee is assigned to that organised grouping can cause …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Costain Ltd v Armitage  UKEAT/0048/14
- Eddie Stobart Ltd v Moreman & ors  UKEAT 0223/11/1702
- Edinburgh Home-Link Partnership v City of Edinburgh Council  UKEATS/0061/11
- Metropolitan Resources Ltd v Churchill Dulwich Ltd  UKEAT 0286/08/2406
- Ottimo Property Services Ltd v Duncan  UKEAT/0321/14
- Salmon v Castlebeck Care (Teesdale) Ltd & ors  UKEAT/0304/14