Christopher Hitchins and Emma Phillpot consider what recent awards can tell us about the level of compensation an employer will be liable to pay for injured feelings in discrimination cases
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Base Childrenswear Ltd v Otshudi  UKEAT/0267/18/JOJ
- Cadogan Hotel Partners Ltd v Ozog  UKEAT/0001/14/DM
- Da’Bell v NSPCC  UKEAT/0227/09/2809
- Hoch v Thor Atkinson Steel Fabrication Ltd  ET/2411086/2018
- Komeng v Creative Support Ltd  UKEAT/0275/18/JOJ
- Laing Ltd v Essa  EWCA Civ 2
- Lancashire County Council v McGregor  UKEAT/0005/19/JOJ
- Pereira de Souza v Vinci Construction (UK) Ltd  EWCA Civ 879
- Simmons v Castle & ors  EWCA Civ 1288
- Vento v Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police (No 2)  EWCA Civ 1871