In the first of two articles John Starr highlights five recent decisions of importance reached in the TCC ‘Clancy Docwra is a useful reminder to practitioners to ensure that all the building contract documentation ties together, so that all allocations of risk and responsibility actually achieve the desired result.’ As we enter a new decade, …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Axis M&E UK Ltd & anor v Multiplex Construction Europe Ltd  EWHC 169 (TCC)
- Clancy Docwra Ltd v E.ON Energy Solutions Ltd  EWHC 3124 (TCC)
- M Davenport Builders Ltd v Greer & anor  EWHC 318 (TCC)
- Morris v Swanton Care & Community Ltd  EWCA Civ 2763
- PBS Energo AS v Bester Generacion UK Ltd  EWHC 996 (TCC)
- S&T (UK) Ltd v Grove Developments Ltd  EWCA Civ 2448