In light of the latest decisions on this tricky topic, Danielle Ingham and Anna Scott discuss how an employer can deal with staff members whose views on trans rights conflict with its own The outcome in Forstater shows that what is important when analysing whether a belief has been manifested inappropriately is looking at the …
Continue reading "Religion or belief discrimination: Recent case law on gender-critical beliefs – a balancing act for employers"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bailey v Stonewall Equality Ltd & ors  ET/2202172/2020
- Forstater v CGD Europe & ors  UKEAT/0105/20/1006
- Forstater v CGD Europe & ors  ET/2200909/2019
- Grainger plc & ors v Nicholson  UKEAT/0219/09/0311
- Higgs v Farmor's School  EAT 101
- Mackereth v Department for Work and Pensions & anor  EAT 99