Employers must revisit their holiday pay calculations for term-time-only workers and other staff who work for part of the year under permanent or continuous contracts, warns Joanne Moseley All workers have a fixed and universal right to 5.6 weeks’ holiday and employers can only adjust this when someone’s employment starts or ends part way through …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bear Scotland Ltd & ors v Fulton & ors  UKEAT/0047/13/0411
- Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Ireland & anor v Agnew & ors  NICA 32
- Harpur Trust v Brazel  UKSC 21
- King v The Sash Window Workshop Ltd & anor  EUECJ C-214/16
- Smith v Pimlico Plumbers Ltd  EWCA Civ 70