Aisleen Pugh and Sarah Munro round up recent developments affecting employers and their advisers Pleadings drafted in easy-to-read, specific, simple language will be the most effective and a better guarantee of success. Belief in fixed gender is held to be a protected characteristic In Higgs v Farmor’s School , an employment tribunal has held that …
Continue reading "Legal news: Employment update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- C v D  UKEAT/0132/19/RN
- Grainger plc & ors v Nicholson  UKEAT/0219/09/031
- Higgs v Farmor’s School  ET/1401264/2019
- Nair v Lagardère Sports and Entertainment UK Ltd  EWHC 2608 (QB)
- Reid v The Good Health Store Ltd  EET/20/44
- Verizon European Works Council & anor v Central Management of the Verizon Group  UKEAT/0053/20/DA