David Hall, Tom Whittaker and Harry Jewson condense the lessons to be learned five years post-Braganza ‘In those cases where a Braganza term has been implied, there is a clear justification that the term is necessary in order to prevent, or protect against, an abuse of power by the decision-maker.’ In Braganza v BP Shipping …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Associated Provincial Picture Houses Ltd v Wednesbury Corporation  EWCA Civ 1
- Braganza v BP Shipping Ltd  UKSC 17
- Hills v Niksun Inc  EWCA Civ 115
- Shurbanova v Forex Capital Markets Ltd  EWHC 2133 (QB)
- UBS AG v Rose Capital Ventures Ltd & ors  EWHC 3137 (Ch)
- Watson & ors v Watchfinder.co.uk Ltd  EWHC 1275 (Comm)