Shah Qureshi reviews the recent employment tribunal decision that ethical vegans are entitled to protection from discrimination and harassment under the Equality Act 2010 ‘The tribunal had no doubt that ethical veganism is a belief with a high degree of cogency, cohesion and importance.’ The preliminary decision in Casamitjana Costa v The League Against Cruel …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Casamitjana Costa v The League Against Cruel Sports  ET/3331129/2018
- Conisbee v Crossley Farms Ltd & ors  ET/3335357/2018
- Forstater v CGD Europe & ors  ET/2200909/2019
- Grainger plc & ors v Nicholson  UKEAT/0219/09/0311
- Hashman v Milton Park (Dorset) Ltd t/a Orchard Park  ET/3105555/09
- McEleny v Ministry of Defence  ET/4105347/2017