Eleanor Boyd and Michael Halsey share some practical tips on managing employees’ annual leave in light of the Ryanair debacle and recent holiday pay decisions ‘Employers must be careful not to discourage employees from taking holiday or overlook those who consistently do not take their holiday entitlement.’ Many readers will have seen (and possibly been …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bear Scotland v Fulton  UKEAT 0047/13
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council v Willetts & ors  UKEAT/0334/16/3107
- Fulton v Bear Scotland Ltd  UKEAT/0010/16/0912
- Lock v British Gas Trading Ltd  OJ C 46/13;  EUECJ C-539/12;  ET/1900503/12;  EWCA Civ 983
- Williams & ors v British Airways plc  EUECJ C-155/10