Francis Ng outlines a rare modern example of rescission for mistake in hostile proceedings
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Al Baker v Al Baker  EWHC 2510 (Fam)
- Clarke v Allen & anor  EWHC 1193;  EWHC 1194 (Ch) (to be reported in the online version of Wills and Trusts Law Reports)
- Ilott v The Blue Cross  WTLR 533
- Lilleyman v Lilleyman  WTLR 1007
- Manzi v King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust  EWCA Civ 1882
- Perwaz v Perwaz  WTLR 275
- Roger Bullivant Ltd v Ellis  ICR 464
- Sarpd Oil International Ltd v Addax Energy SA  EWCA Civ 120
- Ubbi v Ubbi  WTLR 1039
- Van der Merwe v Goldman & anor  WTLR 913
- Wisniewski v Central Manchester Health Authority  PIQR P324