Francis Ng outlines a rare modern example of rescission for mistake in hostile proceedings Clarke is unusual in that it is a rare modern example of rescission for mistake in hostile proceedings. Deputy Master Linwood gave judgment in Clarke v Allen on 23 May 2019. The decision covered two claims by Matilda Clarke (Matilda). One …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Al Baker v Al Baker  EWHC 2510 (Fam)
- Clarke v Allen & anr  EWHC 1193 and 1194 (Ch); WTLR(w) 2019-10
- Ilott v The Blue Cross & ors  UKSC 17;  WTLR 533 SC
- Manzi v King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust  EWCA Civ 1882
- Ubbi v Ubbi  EWHC 1396 (Ch);  WTLR 1039 ChD
- Van der Merwe v Goldman & anr  EWHC 790 (Ch);  WTLR 913 ChD