Mark Kaye rounds up recent case law affecting employers and their advisers When an employer satisfies the requirement to establish a material factor, it is under no obligation to prove a ‘good’ reason for the pay disparity. Employee claiming unfair dismissal on trade union grounds granted interim relief In Montes Morales v Premier Fruits (Covent …
Continue reading "Legal news: Employment update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Glasgow City Council v Johnston & anor  UKEATS/0011/18/JW
- Kelly v PGA European Tour  UKEAT/0285/18/DA
- Montes Morales v Premier Fruits (Covent Garden) Ltd  ET/2302945/20
- O’Eachtiarna & ors v CitySprint (UK) Ltd  ET/2301176/18
- Walker v Co-operative Group Ltd & anor  EWCA Civ 1075