Julie Mackenzie looks at evidential issues in the niche area of equine related injury claims
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bennet v Bellm  CLY 189
- Bowlt v Clarke  EWCA Civ 978
- Fry v Morgan (unreported, Southend County Court)
- Mirvahedy v Henley  UKHL 16
- Plum v Chorley Equestrian Centre (Unreported, Preston County Court, 5 November 2004)
- Welsh v Stokes  EWCA Civ 796
- Winkworth v Hargate Hill Equestrian Centre (unreported, Oldham County Court, 18 November 2004)