Julie Mackenzie looks at evidential issues in the niche area of equine related injury claims ‘It may be that the court has to consider carefully the use of experts in horse cases and that some more scientific analysis of a horse’s behaviour may be necessary.’Horse riding and ownership is a growth area; 3.5 million people …
Continue reading "Equine Accidents: Tally ho"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bennet v Bellm  CLY 189
- Bowlt v Clarke  EWCA Civ 978
- Fry v Morgan (unreported, Southend County Court)
- Mirvahedy v Henley  UKHL 16
- Plum v Chorley Equestrian Centre (Unreported, Preston County Court, 5 November 2004)
- Welsh v Stokes  EWCA Civ 796
- Winkworth v Hargate Hill Equestrian Centre (unreported, Oldham County Court, 18 November 2004)