Holly Tootill, Clare Williams and Hannah Pilling ask how, when and why third parties should be joined to financial remedy proceedings
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A v A  EWHC 99 (Fam)
- Behbehani v Behbehani  EWCA Civ 2301
- Edgerton v Edgerton & anor  EWCA Civ 181
- Fisher Meredith v JH & anor (Financial Remedy: Wasted Costs)  EWHC 408 (Fam)
- Goldstone v Goldstone & ors  EWCA Civ 39
- Gourisaria v Gourisaria  EWCA Civ 1019
- Leung Wing Yi Asther v Kwok Yu Wah (2015) 18 HKCFAR 605
- TL v ML & ors  EWHC 2860 (Fam)