Holly Tootill, Clare Williams and Hannah Pilling ask how, when and why third parties should be joined to financial remedy proceedings The issue of joinder of other parties is now routinely raised in every case where there is even a hint that there may be a third-party interest. The power of the court to join …
Continue reading "Third parties: To join or not to join"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A v A  EWHC 99 (Fam)
- Behbehani v Behbehani  EWCA Civ 2301
- Edgerton v Edgerton & anor  EWCA Civ 181
- Fisher Meredith v JH & anor (Financial Remedy: Wasted Costs)  EWHC 408 (Fam)
- Goldstone v Goldstone & ors  EWCA Civ 39
- Gourisaria v Gourisaria  EWCA Civ 1019
- Leung Wing Yi Asther v Kwok Yu Wah (2015) 18 HKCFAR 605
- TL v ML & ors  EWHC 2860 (Fam)