Sean Nesbitt and Alex Stones discuss the growing risk of online harassment of staff members, whether by colleagues, ex-employees seeking revenge or cyber campaigners
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bessong v Pennine Care NHS Trust  UKEAT/0247/18/JOJ
- Canada Goose v Persons Unknown  EWHC 2459 (QB)
- Hayes v Willoughby  UKSC 17
- Majrowski v Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust  UKHL 34
- Merlin Entertainments LPC & ors v Cave  EWHC 3036 (QB)
- Monarch Airlines Ltd v Yaqub  EWHC 1003
- Phoenix House Ltd v Stockman (No 2)  UKEAT/0284/17/OO
- Unite the Union v Nailard  EWCA Civ 1203