Sean Nesbitt and Alex Stones discuss the growing risk of online harassment of staff members, whether by colleagues, ex-employees seeking revenge or cyber campaigners If employers do not allow voices to be raised and enable digital activism to be channelled internally, the first they hear about such allegations may be when they have already gone …
Continue reading "Harassment: Cyberbullying – Covid and beyond"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bessong v Pennine Care NHS Trust  UKEAT/0247/18/JOJ
- Canada Goose v Persons Unknown  EWHC 2459 (QB)
- Hayes v Willoughby  UKSC 17
- Majrowski v Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust  UKHL 34
- Merlin Entertainments LPC & ors v Cave  EWHC 3036 (QB)
- Monarch Airlines Ltd v Yaqub  EWHC 1003
- Phoenix House Ltd v Stockman (No 2)  UKEAT/0284/17/OO
- Unite the Union v Nailard  EWCA Civ 1203