Briony Richards examines the lessons for employers from a pair of recent cases in which a Christian claimed he was discriminated against due to his belief that adoption by same-sex couples is wrong Where an employee has acted in a manner that, religion or belief aside, does serious damage to the employer or its workforce, …
Continue reading "Religion or belief: When can an employer dismiss for expression of faith-based views?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Ellis v Parmagan Ltd  ET/1603027/2013
- Martin v Devonshires Solicitors  UKEAT/0086/10/DA
- Page v Lord Chancellor & anor  EWCA Civ 254
- Page v NHS Trust Development Authority  EWCA Civ 255
- R (Williamson & ors) v Secretary of State for Education and Employment & ors  UKHL 15