Jo Broadbent rounds up recent developments affecting employers and their advisers Once a breach of duty occurs, an employer’s subsequent actions to make amends will not remedy the situation. Re-engagement not practicable because of employer’s genuine doubts about capability Kelly v PGA European Tour  is a relatively rare example of a Court of Appeal …
Continue reading "Legal news: Employment update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- All Answers Ltd v W & anor  EWCA Civ 606
- Buckland v Bournemouth University Higher Education Corporation  EWCA Civ 121
- Byrne Brothers (Formwork) Ltd v Baird & ors  UKEAT/542/01/1809
- Flatman v Essex County Council  UKEAT/0097/20/BA
- Kelly v PGA European Tour  EWCA Civ 559
- Nursing and Midwifery Council v Somerville  UKEAT/0258/20/RN