Stratios Koytzoumis considers a recent case brought before the Lands Tribunal considering the discharge or modification of a restrictive covenant in the context of a residential estate The tribunal did acknowledge that planning permission had been granted for the proposed use of land, which, while not conclusive, is an important factor in favour of reasonable use. …
Continue reading "Restrictive covenants: Modification issues"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Gilbert v Spooner  Ch. 27
- O'Callaghan & Anor v Middleton & Ors (Restrictive Covenants – Modification)  UKUT 77 (LC)
- Re Barter’s Application  UKUT 451 (LC)
- Re Bass Ltd’s Application  26 P. & C R. 156
- Re Martins’ Application  57 P. & C.R. 119
- Ridley v Taylor  1 W.L.R 611