Simon Serota provides his thoughts on the latest edition of Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement (7th edn), by Damian Greenish and Anthony Radevsky The new edition of Hague arrives some seven years after the last (sixth) edition and incorporates commentary and references to a large number of decisions handed down in that seven-year period Leasehold enfranchisement was …
Continue reading "Book review: The definitive guide to leasehold enfranchisement"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Day v Hosebay Ltd; Howard de Walden v Lexgorge  UKSC 41
- Duval v 11-13 Randolph Crescent Ltd  UKSC 18
- Grosvenor (Mayfair) Estate v Merix International Ventures Limited  EWCA Civ 190
- Jones v Roundlistic Limited  EWCA Civ 2284
- L M Homes Limited v Queen Court Freehold Co Limited  UKUT 367 (LC)
- The Trustees Of The Sloane Stanley Estate v Mundy  UKUT 223 (LC)
- Westbrook Dolphin Square Limited v Friends Life Limited  EWHC 2433 (Ch)