Joanne Wicks QC and Zoë Barton QC give a preview of cases moving through the higher courts Although the cases themselves are not concerned with property law issues, they have the potential to impact on landlords and tenants who hold policies containing the relevant wording. The year 2020 has proved to be eventful in more …
Continue reading "Case law update: What’s coming up in 2021?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Arqiva Services Ltd v AP Wireless II (UK) Ltd  UKUT 195 (LC)
- Capitol Park Leeds Plc v Global Radio Services Limited  EWHC 2750
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Ashloch Ltd  UKUT 338 (LC)
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Compton Beauchamp Estates Ltd  EWCA Civ 1755
- Rossendale Borough Council v Hurstwood Properties  EWCA Civ 364
- S Franses Ltd v The Cavendish Hotel (London) Ltd  AC 249
- TFS Stores Ltd v The Designer Retail Outlet Centres (Mansfield) General Partner Ltd  EWHC 1363 (Ch)
- WT Ramsay Ltd v Inland Revenue Comrs  AC 300