Shah Qureshi reviews the recent employment tribunal decision which determined that Stoicism qualifies for protection under the Equality Act 2010 It was clear to the judge that Mr Jackson had a strong interest in and adherence to Stoicism for a number of years, which ‘transcends merely holding an opinion’. In the preliminary hearing decision in …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Casamitjana Costa v The League Against Cruel Sports  ET/3331129/2018
- Conisbee v Crossley Farms Ltd & ors  ET/3335357/2018
- Forstater v CGD Europe & ors  ET/2200909/2019
- Grainger plc & ors v Nicholson  UKEAT/0219/09/031
- Hashman v Milton Park (Dorset) Ltd t/a Orchard Park  ET/3105555/09
- McEleny v Ministry of Defence  ET/4105347/2017