Jo Broadbent rounds up recent case law and developments affecting employers and their advisers ‘Neither the Race Directive nor other EU Equality Directives require member states to make an employer liable if it has failed to prevent foreseeable harassment of employees by a third party, unless its own conduct is related to race.’ No Equality …
Continue reading "Legal news: Employment update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bessong v Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust  UKEAT/0247/18/JOJ
- Gray v Mulberry Company (Design) Ltd  EWCA Civ 1720
- Harrison v Aryma Ltd  UKEAT/0085/19/JOJ
- Shanks v Unilever plc & ors  UKSC 45
- Unite the Union v Nailard  EWCA Civ 1203