Jo Broadbent rounds up the latest case law and developments affecting employers and their advisers ‘Mrs Wood would have established the necessary causal link between her disability and the unfavourable treatment if she had actually been required to work in colder, damper conditions.’ Mistaken employee did not suffer discrimination arising from a disability Tribunals and …
Continue reading "Legal news: Employment update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Commerzbank Ag v Keen  EWCA Civ 1536
- iForce Ltd v Wood  UKEAT/0167/18/DA
- Linsley v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs  UKEAT/0150/18/JOJ
- Pouvin & anor v Électricité de France  EUECJ C-590/17
- R (on the application of the Independent Workers’ Union of Great Britain) v Central Arbitration Committee  EWHC 728 (Admin)
- The City of Oxford Bus Services Ltd t/a Oxford Bus Company v Harvey  UKEAT/0171/18/JOJ