Rebecca McGuirk and Anna Scott outline how to carry out a fair dismissal in light of recent case law ‘A failure to follow the designated procedure is one of the most common reasons why employers lose unfair dismissal claims, even where the dismissal should be justifiable.’ Employers dealing with misconduct should always tread with caution. …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A v B  UKEAT/1167/01
- Adeshina v St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust  EWCA Civ 257;  UKEAT/0293/14
- Moncrieffe v London Underground Ltd  UKEAT/0235/16/DA
- Neary v Dean of Westminster  IRLR 288
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust v Roldan  EWCA Civ 522
- Turner v East Midlands Trains Ltd  EWCA Civ 1470