Abigail Lowther reviews the right to privacy in proceedings before the Court of Appeal ‘In cases where the question of privacy is raised the court will balance a party’s rights under Art 8 (right to a private and family life) of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) and the freedom of expression conferred by …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- DL v SL  EWHC 2621 (Fam)
- JX MX v Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust  EWHC 3956 (QB);  EWCA Civ 96
- Norman v Norman  EWCA Civ 49;  EWCA Civ 120
- Pink Floyd Music Ltd & anor v EMI Records Ltd  EWCA Civ 1429
- Practice Guidance (Interim Non-disclosure Orders)  1 WLR 1003
- Re S (a child) (identification: restrictions on publication)  UKHL 47