Melanie Homersham investigates entitlement to indemnity costs after the late acceptance of a Part 36 offer ‘It is important to note there is no automatic entitlement to costs on the indemnity basis if a paying party accepts the claimant’s Part 36 offer after the 21-day period and there has been no judgment.’ One of the …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Broadhurst v Tan; Taylor v Smith  EWCA Civ 94
- Car Craft Test Centre & John Martin v Kirsty Trotman & Advantage Insurance Company (2017) unreported, Stoke County Court, DJ Etherington, 3 February
- Excelsior Industrial & Commercial Holdings v Salisbury Hammer Aspden and Johnson  EWCA Civ 879
- Fitzpatrick Contractors Ltd v Tyco Fire and Integrated Solutions (UK) Ltd  EWHC 274 (TCC)
- Sutherland v Khan (2016) unreported Hull CC DJ Besford 21 April