Adam Ohringer considers the effects of the Supreme Court ruling in Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc ‘In Mohamud, it was argued in the Supreme Court that the test for vicarious liability needed to be recast to be both more expansive and simpler to apply.’The concept that an employer is vicariously liable for the wrongdoing …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bazley v Curry  2 SCR 534
- Bellman v Northampton Recruitment Ltd  EWHC 3104 (QB)
- Chief Constable of Lincolnshire v Stubbs  ICR 547
- Lister v Hesley Hall Ltd  UKHL 22
- Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets  EWCA Civ 116;  UKSC 11
- Tesco Supermarkets Ltd v Nattrass  UKHL 1