Philippa Davies and Anna Shadbolt navigate the more problematic aspects of divorce procedure and provide a reminder of the remedies available ‘For the purposes of an application for deemed service, it is essential that the petitioner keeps written evidence of their attempts to obtain information regarding the respondent’s whereabouts.’ Divorce law and procedure can appear …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Maughan v Wilmot  EWHC 1288 (Fam);  EWHC 29 (Fam)
- Rapisarda v Colladon  EWFC 35;  EWFC 1406
- Re G (decree absolute: prejudice)  EWHC 2834 (Fam)
- S v S (Rescission of Decree Nisi: Pension Sharing Provision  1 FLR 457
- Thakkar v Thakkar  EWHC 2488 (Fam)
- Thum v Thum  EWHC 2634 (Fam);  EWCA Civ 624