David Sawtell assesses the utility of notification injunctions ‘An applicant who has successfully obtained a notification injunction should be ready to apply back to court for a full freezing injunction if they are notified or become aware of a transaction or transactions that will damage their position.’ In Holyoake v Candy  Nugee J gave …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Holyoake & anor v Candy & ors  EWHC 970 (Ch)
- Kazakhstan Kagazy plc & ors v Arip  EWCA Civ 381
- National Bank Trust v Yurov & ors  EWHC 1913 (Comm)
- Tasarruf Mevduati Sigorta Fonu v Merrill Lynch Bank and Trust Company Ltd  WTLR 1249 PC (Cayman)
- VTB Capital Plc v Nutritek International Corp  EWCA Civ 808;  UKSC 5