Jennifer Moore examines the approach of the courts on an application to relocate a child, and the factors that will be taken into account ‘The court will consider the positives and negatives of each available option for the child (or children) concerned, and then will undertake a parallel analysis of those options.’Case law sets out …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- MK v CK (Children: Permanent Removal from Jurisdiction)  EWCA Civ 793
- Payne v Payne  EWCA Civ 166
- Re B-S (Children)  EWCA Civ 1146
- Re C (Internal relocation)  EWCA Civ 1305
- Re F (A Child) (International Relocation Cases)  EWCA Civ 882
- Re TC and JC (Children: Relocation)  EWHC 292 (Fam)