Rebecca McGuirk analyses recent case law on the scope of ‘working time’, including the treatment of travel time, trade union duties, holiday pay and voluntary overtime ‘Being at their employer’s disposal did not mean that the claimants had to be under their employer’s specific control or direction.’ The cost of wages and holiday pay looks …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bear Scotland Ltd & ors v Fulton & ors  UKEAT/0047/13/0411
- Edwards v Encirc Ltd  UKEAT/0367/14/2302
- Lock v British Gas Trading Ltd  OJ C 46/13;  EUECJ C-539/12;  ET/1900503/12;  EWCA Civ 983
- NHS Leeds v Larner  UKEAT/088/11;  EWCA Civ 1034
- Patterson v Castlereagh Borough Council  NICA 47
- Plumb v Duncan Print Group Ltd  UKEAT/0071/15/0807