Simon Adamyk considers the gaps left in the legislation for the listing of land or buildings as assets of community value and suggests ways of addressing them ‘If the nominated asset meets the definition of an asset of community value (ACV) and the nomination comes from a group that is eligible to nominate an ACV, …
Continue reading "Assets Of Community Value: Mind the gaps"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Dorset County Council v Purbeck District Council  CR/2013/0004, 16 January
- Firoka (Oxford United Stadium) Ltd & anor v Oxford City Council  CR/2013/0010, 9 May
- Gullivers Bowls Club Ltd v Rother District Council  CR/2013/0009, 24 April
- Higgins Homes plc v London Borough of Barnet  CR/2014/0006, 23 October
- Matterhorn Capital Bristol Ltd v Bristol City Council & anor  CR/2013/0006, 23 January
- Patel v London Borough of Hackney & anor  UKFTT CR/2013/0005 (GRC)
- Ponnamma v Arumogam & ors  UKPC 26
- Quilter v Mapleson (1882) 9 QBD 672
- R v Suffolk County Council, ex parte Steed (1996) 71 P&CR 463
- Scott v South Norfolk District Council  CR/2014/0007, 14 August
- Spirit Pub Co Ltd v Rushmoor Borough Council  CR/2013/0003, 22 November
- Worthy Developments Ltd. v Forest of Dean District Council  CR/2014/0005, 29 September