Helen Prandy charts the rise and fall of English common law principles in procurement challenges ‘Certainly those urging the English courts not to lift an automatic suspension relied heavily on the wording of the Remedies Directive and the OCS case.’All in all, 2014 was an interesting year for those involved in procurement disputes, with several …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- American Cyanamid Co v Ethicon Ltd  UKHL 1
- Covanta Energy Ltd v Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority  EWHC 2964 (TCC)
- Indigo Services (UK) Ltd v The Colchester Institute  EWHC 3237 (QB)
- NATS (Services) Ltd v Gatwick Airport Ltd & anor  EWHC 3133 (TCC)
- NP Aerospace Ltd v Ministry of Defence  EWHC 2741 (TCC)
- OCS One Complete Solution Ltd v Dublin Airport Authority plc  IEHC 306