Frances Bailey outlines options and steps that may be taken by the courts to encourage parties to attend non-court dispute resolution ‘The court’s powers are limited in that it cannot force either party to engage in dispute resolution; it can simply adjourn the proceedings to enable them to obtain information.’ Resolution’s third annual Family Dispute …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Halsey v Milton Keynes General NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 576
- Mann v Mann  EWHC 537 (Fam);  EWCA Civ 1674
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Europe Ltd v BAE Systems (Al Diriyah C4I) Ltd  EWHC 3148 (TCC)
- PGF II SA v OMFS Company  EWHC 83 (TCC);  EWCA Civ 1288
- Wah (Aka Alan Tang) & anor v Grant Thornton International Ltd & ors  EWHC 3198 (Ch)