Sarah Parkin rounds up the key employment law developments, cases and policies that practitioners can expect in the coming year ‘This article sets out ten predictions for 2015, outlining the main parties’ proposals and the key developments and cases employment lawyers can expect next year.’ Next year is currently set to be relatively quiet as …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- FOA acting on behalf of Karsten Kaltoft v Billund Kommune  C-354/13
- Lyttle v Bluebird UK Bidco 2 Ltd  NIIT/00555/12IT;  EUECJ C-182/13
- Moran v Ideal Cleaning Services  UKEAT 0274/13/1312
- Smith v Carillion  UKEAT 0081/13/1701
- USDAW v Ethel Austin Ltd (in administration)  UKEAT/0547/12;  EWCA Civ 142
- Walker v Sita Information Networking Computing Ltd  UKEAT 0097/12/0802