James McKean examines a recent addition to the growing body of case law on undue influence and the elderly testator
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Allcard v Skinner (1887) 36 Ch D 145
- Aurora Developments Ltd & ors v Delta Holdings Ltd & ors  EWHC 1047 (Ch)
- Hewett v First Plus Financial Group plc  EWCA Civ 312
- Moursi (as personal representative of Ann Sybil Gurney deceased) v Doherty  EWHC 830 (Ch) (to be reported in the online version of Wills and Trusts Law Reports)
- National Infrastructure Development Co Ltd v Banco Santander SA  EWCA Civ 27
- Re Ashkettle  WTLR 1331
- Re Byford  EWHC 646 (Ch)
- Royal Bank of Scotland v Etridge  UKHL 44