Timothy Sherwin examines the importance of s53 of the Trust (Guernsey) Law and the rule in Saunders v Vautier
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Buschau v Rogers Communications Inc  BCCA 80
- Gartside v IRC  AC 553
- In re Smith  1 Ch 915
- In re Traffords Settlement  Ch 32
- JSC Mezhdunarodniy Promyshlenniy Bank v Pugachev  991 CA
- Mubarak v Mubarik  WTLR 1543 RC (Jersey)
- Orb ARL v Ruhan  EWHC 262 (Comm)
- Re Nelson  1 Ch 920
- Rusnano Capital AG (in liquidation) v Molard International (PTC) Ltd  WTLR web
- Saunders v Vautier (1841) Cr & Ph 240
- Schmidt v Rosewood Trust Ltd  WTLR 565 PC
- Wong v Grand View Private Trust Company Ltd  SC (Bda) 1 Com
- Y v R In the matter of an application for the enforcement of an arbitral award dated 5 July 2016 unreported, 9 January 2018(