Elizabeth Ovey examines the position on the exercise of discretionary powers for an improper purpose
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Airways Pension Scheme Trustee Ltd v Fielder  EWHC 3027 (Ch)
- Bank of New Zealand v Bank of New Zealand Officers Provident Association Management Board  UKPC 58
- British Airways plc v Airways Pension Scheme Trustee Ltd  EWCA Civ 1533
- Eclairs Group Ltd v JKX Oil and Gas plc  UKSC 71
- Hole v Garnsey  AC 742
- Re Courage Group's Pension Schemes  1 WLR 495
- Society of Lloyd's v Robinson  UKHL 22