Kelly v Brennan  provides welcome guidance on whether the court can rectify a foreign will and on time limits. Josh Lewison explains.
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Begum v Ahmed  EWCA Civ 1794
- Berger v Berger  WTLR 35 CA
- Chittock v Stevens  WTLR 643 ChD
- Kelly v Brennan  EWHC 245 (Ch)
- Re Hendry  EWHC 1976 (Ch) (This case is due to be reported in WTLR)
- Walker v Medlicott  1 WLR 727
- White v Jones  UKHL 5