Laura Jenkins and Mike McCabe question why assessors and judicial assistants are not more widely used in commercial litigation
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Balcombe Group plc v London Development Agency  EWHC 1392 (TCC)
- Barings plc & anor v Coopers & Lybrand & ors  EWHC Ch 17
- Bow Spring (Owners) v Manzanillo II (Owners)  EWCA Civ 1007
- BritNed Development Ltd v ABB AB & anor (2012) HC-2015-000268
- Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA v Petroleum Geo-Services & ors  EWHC 881 (Pat)
- Esso Petroleum Co Ltd v Southport Corporation  AC 218
- P v Q & ors  EWHC 194 (Comm)
- R (on the application of British American Tobacco (UK) Ltd & ors) v Secretary of State for Health  EWHC 1169 (Admin)
- The RBS Rights Issue Litigation  EWHC 1217 (Ch)
- The Russian Federation v Yukos Universal Limited (2016) C/09/477162 / HA ZA 15-2