Ralph Kellas summarises a recent Supreme Court case concerning an onshore community wind turbine and considers the state of the law in light of it
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Aberdeen City and Shire Strategic Development Planning Authority v Elsick Development Co Ltd  UKSC 66
- Bolton MBC v Secretary of State for the Environment (1991) 61 P&CR 343
- CREEDNZ Inc v Governor General  1 NZLR 172
- East Barnet Urban District Council v British Transport Commission  2 QB 484
- In Re Findlay  AC 318
- Newbury District Council v Secretary of State for the Environment  AC 578
- R (Copeland) v London Borough of Tower Hamlets  EWHC 1845 (Admin)
- R (on the application of Wright) v Resilient Energy Severndale Ltd & anor  UKSC 53
- R v Hillingdon London Borough Council ex p Royco Homes Ltd  QB 720
- R v Secretary of State for Transport ex p Richmond-upon-Thames LBC  1 WLR 74
- Westminster City Council v Great Portland Estates plc  AC 661