Kelly Friedman considers the importance of international standards from a Canadian perspective
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alexandru v Century Windows and Doors  OJ No 2274
- Andersen v St Jude Medical, Inc  ONSC 3660 (CanLII)
- Bartley v Euclid Inc  169 F3d 215
- Corbin v Halifax (Regional Municipality)  NSSC 121 (CanLII)
- Dickson v Broan-Nutone Canada Inc  OJ No 5114, affd  ONCA 734 (CanLII)
- Forester v Consumer Products Safety Commission  559 F.2d 774
- Gabie v The Queen  CanLII 419 (TCC)
- R v Spence  SCC 71 (CanLII)
- Ryan v Victoria (City)  CanLII 706 (SCC)
- WCAT-2007-00759 (Re)  CanLII 85833 (BC WCAT)