Dr Robert Whittock considers the causation hurdle faced in claiming for travel sickness on package holidays
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Harkin v Red Sea Holidays UK Ltd (2018) unreported Coventry County Court District Judge Jones
- Howlett & anor v Davies & anor  EWCA Civ 1696
- Ivy v Genting Casinos (UK) Ltd  UKSC 67
- Miles v Red Sea Holidays UK Ltd (2018) unreported Portsmouth County Court District Judge Ball
- Wood & anor v TUI Travel plc  EWCA Civ 11