Paul McGrath highlights when defendants should consider obtaining an order and/or assessment of costs
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Darini & anor v Markerstudy Group (2017) unreported Central London County Court HHJ Dight 24 April
- Lockley v National Blood Transfusion Service  1 WLR 492
- Nathanmanna v UK Insurance Company Ltd (2016) unreported Central London County Court DJ Avent 5 May
- R (on the application of Burkett) v London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham  EWCA Civ 1342
- Vava & ors v Anglo American South Africa Ltd  EWHC 2326 QB