Julian Matthews examines some of the interesting legal issues arising in claims by parents for their own psychiatric conditions secondary to injuries to their children
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alcock v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire  UKHL 5
- North Glamorgan NHS Trust v Walters  EWCA Civ 1792
- RE & ors v Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 824 (QB)
- Wells & anor v University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 2376 (QB)
- Wild & anor v Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 4053 (QB)
- YAH v Medway NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 2964 (QB)