Laura Swaine reviews whether payments made by third parties can be offset in fatal accident claims
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Arnup v MW White Ltd  EWCA Civ 447
- Bradburn v Great Western Railway Co (1874) LR 10 Ex 1
- Hussain v New Taplow Paper Mills Ltd  AC 514
- Longden v British Coal Corporation  UKHL 52
- McCamley v Cammell Laird Shipbuilders Ltd  1 WLR 963
- Parry v Cleaver  UKHL 2
- Pirelli General plc & ors v Gaca  EWCA Civ 373
- Redpath v Belfast and County Down Railway  NI 167