The courts have once again punished a wholly successful party in costs for their unreasonable refusal to mediate a trend that is only likely to grow, writes
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Dunnett v Railtrack plc  EWCA Civ 302;  EWCA Civ 303
- Halsey v Milton Keynes General NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 576
- Laporte v The Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis  EWHC 3574 (QB);  EWHC 371 (QB)
- PGF II SA v OMFS Company  EWHC 83 (TCC);  EWCA Civ 1288
- Rolf v De Guerin  EWCA Civ 78